064 / 066 / MS660 18 flywheels, 7 coils

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is Dave neurotic and wasting hs time

• absolutely, get a job nerd

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • more technobabble please

Votes: 44 93.6%

• Total voters
1209 is one of the limited flywheels , I need to update the list, I have a bunch more research documentation now.

you need 1122 400 1307
there is picture in the first post in this thread
Dave

Make sure there are not 2 different part numbers on the back of the flywheel, if you have a 1209/1214 that changes things

I thought that all 10mm cranks are poly fw. Please correct me if I'm wrong... I have not spent much time with these saws and am learning.

Thank you for the replies,

Bryan

Nothing available aftermarket for the limited coils and they bring a pretty strong price on Ebay for a part that cuts your saw power by 10-12% :(.
Dave
I have the much expanded version 2 of the ignition notes ready.

Not only that, but it's a craps shoot on when one will fail, not if. I paid a high price for not heading this warning last year.

I bought a standard A style kit......but I need a 10mm center, and a 2mm broach to do that flywheel. Soon I hope.

Anyone have an entire ignition set up they'd like to trade or sell? I have a set of old cases here from morningman that I'm hoping to build into a runner. It has the 3 bolts so it won't accept the CDIC coil that I have... it also won't accept the universal coil (of which I have many, of course).
I'd need a flywheel and coil.
What started out as an 064 project morphed into a 660 complete rebuild. I'll be sick of the 1122 series after this!

Latest posts

Back