• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 16’ 21k Maxxd Dump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingram306

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This trailer will be available in 3-6 weeks when the new one I ordered arrives. Not interested in trades. Only reason for selling is that I need space for new one.

Purchased brand new in November 2019. Used primarily for landscape/tree work and topsoil/mulch deliveries.

16 foot with 4 foot high sides. 16 yard capacity to top. Stake pockets to add side boards can get you close to 20 yards.

8 D rings inside body

8 foot loading ramps

Drop down rear jacks

3 way tailgate

20k hoist

3 7k axles. 21k gvw

All led lights, wired and wireless controller, battery is good, 120v charger/tender.

A few dents in floor, no holes, no leaks, bearings and brakes are good. 2-5/16 adjustable coupler. I can take more importantly pictures and answer any questions for those interested. Thanks !

Asking 13500

Attachments

• FDF5C4A3-F13F-4C37-A9E3-9B3B7EE82BC9.jpeg
    FDF5C4A3-F13F-4C37-A9E3-9B3B7EE82BC9.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
This trailer will be available in 3-6 weeks when the new one I ordered arrives. Not interested in trades. Only reason for selling is that I need space for new one.

Purchased brand new in November 2019. Used primarily for landscape/tree work and topsoil/mulch deliveries.

16 foot with 4 foot high sides. 16 yard capacity to top. Stake pockets to add side boards can get you close to 20 yards.

8 D rings inside body

8 foot loading ramps

Drop down rear jacks

3 way tailgate

20k hoist

3 7k axles. 21k gvw

All led lights, wired and wireless controller, battery is good, 120v charger/tender.

A few dents in floor, no holes, no leaks, bearings and brakes are good. 2-5/16 adjustable coupler. I can take more importantly pictures and answer any questions for those interested. Thanks !
Price?

Latest posts

Back