2-man saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool looking saws I remember a guy had one around my area of the world, it had a 404 chain I want to say it was a twin cylinder Can not remember what it was but it was a beast to carry in the woods the guy told me. lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

^ that would be horrible to carry into the woods. lol pretty neat though

Nice looking saws guys. I will try to post up some pictures of mine, past and present in the next day or two.
Too bad some of you guys arent closer, I will be getting rid of my Disston pretty soon. Hate to sell it, but it needs restored and I wont be getting to it in the near future.

Awesome Ric!

Thanks for sharing. Do you happen to have a picture of the Titans crankshaft and pistons, I thought it was a interesting design
All of that old paper work is awesome too!

Nice looking saws guys. I will try to post up some pictures of mine, past and present in the next day or two.
Too bad some of you guys arent closer, I will be getting rid of my Disston pretty soon. Hate to sell it, but it needs restored and I wont be getting to it in the near future.

Hey procarbine2k1 if the saw is right and the price is right LP and Me live just next door. Ex truck driver, from here to your place is like a stroll to town.

Nice Mr. Bow Saw, the 47 looks heavy.
And nice paint on the 7H

LP I now know why we can't find any two mans round here. Mr. Bowsaw and Sawbones have um all. Gees what a great gang of saws. I'm sitting here slobering and drooling all over the keyboard. That bets anything I've ever seen. :popcorn::rock::dizzy::clap::clap::

I would like to be able to include the Falls silver King AH-81, Mac S44A, Mac D36, and my 3120 as 2 man saws.
But only the 3120 has a helper handle, the others are just challenging to start.

attachment.php

I know where a DA211 Bow saw is. Cannot get the owner to part with it. It is original and is rusting away in his shed. He will never touch it.

Bob

I have run into some people that feel that if someone is interested, it must have value. Therefore:
1. any offer I get is too low
2. This buyer is trying to take advantage of me
3. If I keep it longer it will be worth more
4. I am going to fix it up someday.

Not to mention the sentimental value of things. I have things that I would not sell because Dad gave them to me, belonged to a relative, or promised to a son, daughter, or grandchild.

Still I hate to see something rot away that will only be sold at the estate sale.

Bob

Back