2-man saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This winter I'm going to be working on an old Blue Streak... it's in pretty good condition, needs some work on the recoil, probably needs points filed, carb tuning, etc.. it has a 4' bar on it

should be some fun when it's done :)

Ran across an Army technical manual for the Disston KB6a saw dated October 1943. Split the 84 pages into 4 files of about 7 meg each. Pm me if you need a copy. There are othe manuals I could not find
TM 5-4010
TM 5-4050
TM 5-4052
TM 5-4056
TM 5-4116
Went to our county reference library and struck out.

In the back you can see my old DA211. I just sold it a couple months ago. Skip forward to a couple days ago. A friend, who was a mechanic for Bartlett tree service for 32 years, inherited his FIL's wood working tools. I need some wood working tools. He said come over and take a look and he would give me a good deal if I take it all. Got to talking and told him I sold my DA211. He laughed and said I just missed it. He gave away four of them. The shortest bar was 3' and the longest was 8'. I've never seen an 8' bar. So I guess I missed out on the "You Suck Award" of the year. The good news is he said he still has 3 Homelite 1050's in the basement. I love 1050's and still have the two my Dad bought new in the early 70's. Maybe I can get a little "You Suck Award, If I bring home the 1050's, Joe.

Back