• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 200 t parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Here is a parts pile that I was going to make a saw. Then got a 460, 372, 193 and a 026 to play with so in order to get $ to play with the other saws, I am selling this. (BTW) you can buy the other saws if you want. Any way this is the stuff. Good compression, good ignition, new muffler, good clutch drum etc. Look at pictures for more. Ask questions cause $200 plus shipping is a lot. I think it will fit in a large flat rate box for $21. Get lone wolfs rear handle kit and have a ms200 for about $400DSCN4128.JPGDSCN4129.JPGDSCN4130.JPGDSCN4131.JPG

Here is a parts pile that I was going to make a saw. Then got a 460, 372, 193 and a 026 to play with so in order to get $ to play with the other saws, I am selling this. (BTW) you can buy the other saws if you want. Any way this is the stuff. Good compression, good ignition, new muffler, good clutch drum etc. Look at pictures for more. Ask questions cause $200 plus shipping is a lot. I think it will fit in a large flat rate box for $21. Get lone wolfs rear handle kit and have a ms200 for about $400View attachment 1023575View attachment 1023576View attachment 1023577View attachment 1023578
If that's an oem top end, that's a steal!

My turn to have a 200t lol. I'll have a well used 192tc up for grabs after this is back together lol.
How many top handles you want?
Don't say 200T because I had maybe a dozen and some 201's in Ts also.
All were sold but four I'm keeping and a short block just in case. The one coming in this weekend is already destined for greatness and 99.99% sold before I even own it. The wolf runs out of them also from time to time. Once I had a thirteen 200T deal lined up to buy only one day from closing. You can thank MM or Randy for that one gone south. The guy backed out because of his lies.

This is the right time for my rear handle.
You want more top handles PM me. Probably have six more I don't use.
You have to work your way up to a 200T wearing :) 14" bar and a good chainsaw or tool lanyard, priceless!

See now these parts are not a maybe from the wolf and he is local to me. In fact only 20 minutes from Pete's wood lot off I195. He lives on the north west corner of the same general piney stomping grounds although our tracks don't cross like most packs shouldn't 😉

How many top handles you want?
Don't say 200T because I had maybe a dozen and some 201's in Ts also.
All were sold but four I'm keeping and a short block just in case. The one coming in this weekend is already destined for greatness and 99.99% sold before I even own it. The wolf runs out of them also from time to time. Once I had a thirteen 200T deal lined up to buy only one day from closing. You can thank MM or Randy for that one gone south. The guy backed out because of his lies.

This is the right time for my rear handle.
You want more top handles PM me. Probably have six more I don't use.
You have to work your way up to a 200T wearing :) 14" bar and a good chainsaw or tool lanyard, priceless!

See now these parts are not a maybe from the wolf and he is local to me. In fact only 20 minutes from Pete's wood lot off I195. He lives on the north west corner of the same general piney stomping grounds although our tracks don't cross like most packs shouldn't 😉
I've been after an affordable 200/201 for some time. The 192tc I got out of necessity, the price was right and at the time I was doing a lot of climbing. Never cared for how gutless it was/is. I have a few 40cc rear handles and just don't find them very nimble in the tree. So I was very excited to see this 200t up for grabs. I'll admit I'll have another $200.00 in it till I get it together, but I keep watching beat to death versions go for big money on evilbay and just can't see it. Once this is together I'll clean up the 192tc and it's gonna hit the pike.

Back