• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 200 T wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantico

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi, I am in need of a 200T . Hope for something with good compression that starts and runs very well. I have one that I am using a lot at my home and its being used often. I need one to use at my girlfriends house as I am there often. Dont want to keep a saw in my small cab truck and dont want to get one stolen. Please advise if you have one.

Scott
[email protected]

I sent him a message. I bought a 200 t a couple years ago from him and the saw is excellent. I hope he finds another one for me at some point. Lonewolf is a great guy and knows his stuff.. just a matter of time until he finds one that i can purchase.

I have one on the bench to rebuild. all OEM parts. will have a new oem 020T piston and cylinder and a new carb $600

Back