• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2014 Husqvarna 372 x-torq

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You crack me up! SPF.
I'm wanting to see pictures of the box:laughing:.
One time I though I would be a nice guy and since it was close to Christmas I put a very clean 346 in a husky powerboat to ship to the guy, I was in Kentucky when I shipped it(it was going to TN) and it was the same price to ship from there as here :dizzy:. They said because it was not in a box it was some sort of extra charge, I said how much to put it in a box, it was a dollar less so I had them box it up :laugh:.

If 20" bar. Make a cardboard scabbard and run it diagonal on longest box side.
I do that on 24's(or a 25 lol).
For anything shorter I get everything packed and ready to tape the box, then fold the smaller flaps in and lay the bar diagonally across the top, then fold the large flaps and I tape the ends which isn't really needed as it gets held in very well.
I've never had a complaint about them coming loose, but some guys don't like everything in plastic food wrap aka shrink wrap, I like it :).

Latest posts

Back