• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2016 372 x-torq

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw arrived today well packaged and in the exact condition expected. The scratches on the starter cover are more definitely more noticeable in person than in the picture just as the seller said they would be. Rest of it is extremely clean and looks great. Now just gotta get it in some wood. For me it's cleaner than needed or expected so I am happy. Thanks again!

Saw arrived today well packaged and in the exact condition expected. The scratches on the starter cover are more definitely more noticeable in person than in the picture just as the seller said they would be. Rest of it is extremely clean and looks great. Now just gotta get it in some wood. For me it's cleaner than needed or expected so I am happy. Thanks again!
Was going to ask, do you have pictures of that Cummins powered cj Jeep?

Latest posts

Back