2018 custom Cant Stand offer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Definitive Dave

wanna-be saw racer, saw hoarder, parts whore
Reaction score
the voices in my head tell me to buy chainsaws
I am ordering another Cant stand like the one I provided at Randys GTG, a couple of the PA gtgs and EJ's Michigan GTG this year.
I want to have two one hand for Randy's this year so one can be set up for practice for new guys who have never raced at all before.

Since the fab shop has to set up to do these, I am offering anyone else a chance at one as well. I can deliver them free at Randys GTG or probably any of the other fall GTGs I attend.
@glock37, did the powdercoating on mine and did a fantastic job, if you want your coated I can deliver them to his shop when they are built for free (I have to take mine anyway:) ). Check with Mike for a powdercoating price or of course you can paint them or leave them raw.
Price is $300.00 and if we are going to get more than a few they will give us a better deal.
These DO have the extra loops below for easy tie down of cants with a ratchet strap. They are heavy enough to be durable as heck and light enough to be loaded in a pickup truck by one slightly fat guy (me).

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in one please.
Dave
check my youtube for tons of videos with my bright orange stand.

it wasn't powdered yet by Randy's last year

This year we will be doing a Chinese box saw MS440 build-off so plan to attend and have a great time in Tennesee.

Back