2023 PNW GTG is a Go!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
East of Springfield, OR
Boy I would like to attend but have no clue where Farlyvillle Oregon is, I live about 45miles North of Springfield. I'm somewhat familiar with the Mckenze River. I assuming this is below the town of Blue River. Coming out Springfield going up the Mckenze...there's Walterville, then Deerhorn, Leaburg, Vida, Blue River, Rainbow, and Belknap Springs.

Just started a new thread with the 2024 GTG information, but cross-posting here so that others may see it.
Teva just informed me that the PNW GTG is a on and the dates are 6/13-6/16, which is Bob's (the host) birthday weekend.
The location is the same, an easy drive about 8 miles West of I-5 using one of the Springfield exits.

I've been told there is an NCAA track & field event in Eugene that has already booked all the hotel/motel rooms so be prepared to make alternative lodging arrangements.

Mark

I Believe that it is a Comfort Inn, down in Creswell, OR about 12 miles south of the Hwy 126 exit on 1-5, that would be a reasonable drive to the GTG, I have stayed there, and it was a Good Hotel, I would recommend it, or stay there again

Doug 😎

Back