• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 254xp nos top end

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These maybe out of order

Attachments

• 07B2A2FA-EA01-4465-B1D1-250557E4B583.jpeg
    07B2A2FA-EA01-4465-B1D1-250557E4B583.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 28
  • E348E683-1A3D-4712-8E12-4ED8A874DAE5.jpeg
    E348E683-1A3D-4712-8E12-4ED8A874DAE5.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 26
  • FBF56E58-E8E9-4681-8517-D009F8BFD34E.jpeg
    FBF56E58-E8E9-4681-8517-D009F8BFD34E.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 26
Oh it gets better!:::::

Attachments

• A682CBCF-B699-4A38-9E8C-FADF222CF6D1.jpeg
    A682CBCF-B699-4A38-9E8C-FADF222CF6D1.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 24
  • B06E50F5-21A7-4262-B57D-EE7ECF04B783.jpeg
    B06E50F5-21A7-4262-B57D-EE7ECF04B783.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 24
  • EA1F6D8C-A4D0-48B1-B004-B7DF46A33DEF.jpeg
    EA1F6D8C-A4D0-48B1-B004-B7DF46A33DEF.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 24
All I want is for this to be resolved as I did in the beginning ! Anybody have any advise? I have a few guys asking for used parts currently and to tell ya the truth after this deal I’m not sure I wanna even sell on here anymore if this is the crap I gotta deal with .....

An what scares me the most is this responce making it seem like he’s not above doing exactly what he refers to in this private message I got ! Almost sounds like it’s not the first time he’s done something like this?

Attachments

• E4E32173-451A-44D7-8307-CB4C5334A5ED.jpeg
    E4E32173-451A-44D7-8307-CB4C5334A5ED.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 153D33E4-26CB-449D-A51C-69EAB83899DF.jpeg
    153D33E4-26CB-449D-A51C-69EAB83899DF.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 15
  • F08A9FD9-FA62-4680-9F6F-2000D84B7CEE.jpeg
    F08A9FD9-FA62-4680-9F6F-2000D84B7CEE.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 15
Now the public thread is actually good, before you told me in a PM I shouldn't have done it. I was waiting to see if I could get another kit because I realized these are unobtanium. Instead you gotta cry on the internet for good guy points from people you don't know at all. Meanwhile you were acting like a **** like I was warned about and i'd had enough of your mouth. Even if I wasn't drinking I don't care what you or anyone on this site think about me, so cry harder.
I love people like you that **** with someone then when they get the reaction they wanted they act taken back. You're a piece of ****.

The best part is you're still trying to blame the post office for the fact you're too too stupid/cheap to buy a box and package something correctly.

Also you stated earlier a full refund was issued, nothing was issued at all I got no money so that was a lie. Just to clarify you never issued me a refund the money was never in my account, you acted like you had some sort of power and agreed to a full refund, minus return shipping when the reality is you didn't have to agree to anything and i'd have still been able to return the item. I filed the claim because I wanted it documented, I wasn't going to send it back and trust someone I don't know at all. There is absolutely no possible way to slyly word a paypal claim stating that you get a refund without a return and anyone who has ever dealt with them knows this. Nice try, liar. The only way that happens is if paypal decides in the buyers favor and the seller is being uncooperative.

It's pretty amazing to see you make this **** up in your head and believe it. I never not once said I was going to sell it and even if I was that changes nothing. I didn't read all the images you posted, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't post the three or four messages you sent prior. Once again cry harder you moron.

You recieve money after the merchandise is returned as stated by PayPal , as of now it shows you printed shipping label an have done nothing more package has never been sent. Not sure what your missing here ? You filed the claim , you printed the shipping slip , you sent me tracking and you don’t send it??? What’s the deal here .

You thought I was the butt hurt one and you wanted to keep ****ing with me. Based upon the recent messages you sent it seems that you're real butt hurt. Maybe you shouldn't have kept ****ing with me. I'm glad those words I typed pissed you off, because i'm not pissed off, upset or concerned at all. I don't care if I get banned for typing those words it means nothing to me and i'll never once in my life say man I wish I didn't get banned from AS.

I'm not a scammer and I never not once pulled a paypal charge back scam. You had the nerve to accuse me of scamming you and completely made up something that isn't possible all teh while making up more **** that i'm doing this solely to resell it which even if true changes nothing.

How come you don't have your own paypal, how come you use your girlfriends. I doubt you got banned for selling gun parts so what is it? That's the real question?

It’s ok tho PayPal has been notified , along with being sent your delightful responce about of how you have no intent of returning the damaged merchandise YOUR crying about . Pretty cut an dry here keep the parts you so deeply want, go thru USPS site to recieve the 50$ insurance money for shipping damage to offset the cost of said piston you purchased in the meantime an failed to keep me informed about, OR use the shipping label you printed over a week ago an USE it this time to send me the damaged cylinder piston back to me . Not rocket science

It’s ok tho PayPal has been notified , along with being sent your delightful responce about of how you have no intent of returning the damaged merchandise YOUR crying about . Pretty cut an dry here keep the parts you so deeply want, go thru USPS site to recieve the 50$ insurance money for shipping damage to offset the cost of said piston you purchased in the meantime an failed to keep me informed about, OR use the shipping label you printed over a week ago an USE it this time to send me the damaged cylinder piston back to me . Not rocket science
Paypal doesn't care sorry to let you down. I got scammed twice and I was able to show beyond a shadow of doubt I was scammed and nothing happened to the seller. I did get a refund though. They don't care so cry to paypal, cry to the mods, you should call some people up and cry to them as well.
I didn't have to let you know anything this has nothing to do with you. You apparently don't know how the paypal claims process works.
Anyone with half a brain knows that the shipper is the only person that can file a USPS insurance claim, but apparently you don't know how that works or i'd imagine you'd have already lied and started the process. I've never once not filed a claim through USPS they are the most reliable shipper on the planet. It wasn't their fault you idiot it was the person who chose to not install the piston ring on the piston and put it in the cylinder all teh while using one of the cheapest bubble mailers you can get from wal mart. Talk about rocket science coming from you is hilarious, the cylinder fins are sharp they sliced the bag all over in a hundred places and it probably never would've made it to me if I wasn't four hours from the PA border. Those same sharp cylinder fins turned teh piston into hammered **** because tehy are pretty sharp and pointy. The cylinder barely fit in the bag also that's how small that bag you chose was. If you weren't too cheap to buy a box this could've all been avoided. I'm done typing, but by all means keep crying you coward.
Everything you posted here changes nothing i'm sure i'll get banned for typing those words in PM's.

If he was defending you or giving you internet good guy points like that other retard you'd be commending him, but that's not the case is it?

Why don't you tell us why you use your girlfriends paypal? How badly did you screw over people, run your mouth or scam people to get to the point where you can't even use your own name and paypal account if you even have one?

If you are banned from paypal I can't imagine what it takes to get banned as i've been outright scammed both on ebay and through personal sales and paypal didn't care at all even when I provided proof. I know a lot of people are banned wrongfully for selling gun parts, but I highly doubt that's the case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back