272XP I'm happy I kept it!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was fun at first but had trouble getting it to run right. Then time went by and it sat collecting dust and then decided to offer it for sale but was persuaded to keep it, and told I'd regret selling it and they were correct. A few awesome members provide some guidance and help with troubleshooting of which I'm grateful for. Finally running well and strong! Put about a tank through it just cutting cookies but runs excellent with all the oem parts. Thanks to those who helped and has positive responses. 20220119_053337~2.jpg20220119_053332~2.jpg20220117_163838.jpg20220117_163818.jpg

Really nice looking saw.
One that, now dialled in, will bring you many years of satisfaction and service.
Great you were able to bring it to where it is today, great that members on here helped you out and even nicer you were able to acknowledge their help.

Your health to enjoy!

Really nice looking saw.
One that, now dialled in, will bring you many years of satisfaction and service.
Great you were able to bring it to where it is today, great that members on here helped you out and even nicer you were able to acknowledge their help.

Your health to enjoy!
Yes, Thank you! From what i read about this model they were and are still a good work horse.

Yes lots of helpful tips and even some much needed parts from @Woodslasher who refused compensation or even postage. Lucky to be part of a community with folks like yourselves.

Back