• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 3 WALBRO WT-426 1 wt403 026 Nos carbs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce,

I hope it works out for you. They were sold to me well over 3 weeks ago and now he is posting them again.
I never gave you my paypal you never sent any payment. I told you what was going on either buy them now when I have access to the site and a phone or shut you childish whining down and get off my thread. Saying they were sold to you alone is a lie, deal with it be a man and move on.

I'm just going to throw this out there:

I worked out a trade with Thumb for a carb and received it in very reasonable time.

The one I received had some rust on the tuning tabs, debris on the outside. Somewhat to be expected for likely not living in a cardboard box all its life. It will be a while before I can test it. But, I have no complaints. For dates, our trade was completed on August 31st, with items being received on both ends within a few days.

Bill, do what you will with the information. I don't want to get inbetween the two of you. Just saying I received my end of the deal.

Cheers!

I never gave you my paypal you never sent any payment. I told you what was going on either buy them now when I have access to the site and a phone or shut you childish whining down and get off my thread. Saying they were sold to you alone is a lie, deal with it be a man and move on.
You want t be honest with folks then be honest with folks. You originally posted the carbs up with a thread that was a bit unclear on price. One or more members thought you were selling all for the price you posted. I thought that you were askingit per carb which I believe was $50 per carb and not in total. I sent you a PM saying you might want to clarify the post as it was a bit misleading to at least one fine member. Do you remember that? If not with your permission I will gladly post the PM or any others. (Just so you know PM's cannot be posted without permission) You replied back thank you and you would change the listing so it was more clear. Then I believe you dropped the price to $40 a carb and there was no interest. Then you you dropped it to $30 a carb. I sent you a PM saying I would take all of them at that price. You replied back you had an offer on ebay at $40 and you were going that way. I replied something to the effect of good job and good for you as that was more than you were asking. I left it at that. Then a short time later you sent a PM saying the guy /gal on ebay backed out or did not respond. You said if I wanted all for for I believe $130 shipped I could have them. I replied back yes thatt was fine and to shoot me your paypal address. That was a very short time (few hours) after you sent the email with the price. I did not hear from you. I sent several more PM's and no reply. It does not matter if you were in jail. I do not care. When you got out you saw those messages and ignored them. You chose ignore my PM's and the agreement we had and decided to list the carbs again on this site which of course was your right but is not good business in my mind nor most folks I know.

I truly wish you the best and I am 100% genuine in that. You are probably a decent fellow

Bro stop flooding the flow of sales, I asked you privately, I've apologized way more than I should have. You are out no money the only time is on here complaining and making a fool of yourself the big guys angry because you won't stop this nonsense and it makes everyone else suffer. This thread is not for you to act as you have been pm me if you must, stop rebumping this thread its beyond ridiculous. I'm taking it down.

Back