.325 replacement tip for a Stihl ES bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you saying 3/8 .050 LP has stronger links than .325 .063? Let’s specifically compare 63PMX vs 26RM3. In reality I would probably get the skiptooth .325 archer chain so less cutters but can’t speak to their chain durability vs stihl.

What is the part number for the ES .325 tip? I’m guessing this would work on bars up to 36” but the 41” and 59” use a larger tip and different rivet pattern. I’ve already got a 3/8 tip coming for the bar to run skiptooth 3/8 on. I was just wanting a lower profile option in case this didn’t work out
Not sure if the 41 comes in WN only or they make a regular newer version. Mine are older offerings in WN. All my 41s are WN bars. My 36 bars come in both tips. My 325 is standard not a WN replacement in 063 likely powdered white.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293380643641
are 404 tips that rare? I haven't dug up the part number but I would imagine the dealer can still order them
Regular ones, yes. WN idk anymore. Check on it today and find out.

I'm good myself. The three rivet old Orgeon/Cannon tips were not east to find when I need extras of those. All stocked up now in 404 and 3/8.

Back