352 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark84

Reaction score
Gday all, great site have learnt a heap on here already. I have just bought an echo 352 for a small saw, I bought it second hand but it was never used at all. I have run 4 or 5 tanks through it all at 40:1 and was going to give it a once over and a then a tune tomorrow. I pulled the plug out and had a little look and instantly noticed scoring on the flywheel side of the cylinder wall all the way to up to where ring travels. It is pouring down here and won't get down to shed til tomorrow where ill remove muffler and inspect further, so sorry for crappy pics. I am not looking forward to the next step as I have seen several posts about how poor Echo customer service and warranty is, only dealt with husky before. I am in OZ and although I got it second hand I have receipt of purchase which was 12 months ago but to add to the fire it was a demo saw and I still paid 300 for it... I can't believe how much dust the air filter lets in, I have kept the chain sharp but have cut a bit of dirty/rotten wood I gave it a pretty good run on weekend which was all 4 or 5 tanks to see what it can do I went easy for first tank but then sunk it into some 12 inch rounds and it went ok but I did expect a bit more. Any one had or heard of similar issues. Cheers

Attachments

• tempImageZgRsOE.png
    tempImageZgRsOE.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImageP3fCFk.png
    tempImageP3fCFk.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 15
Back