357wxp on my porch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
My wife just called and said my saw is on the porch. I've got to be here another 5 hours and then drive another 1.5 hours to get there. It's going to be the longest afternoon in the history of th world...:p

Mike what happend where are you? You get new saw and vanish.I dont think I'm the only one wondering how it is.

Still at work I'm afraid. Haven't fired it up yet. Guess I cold put on the head lamp and head to the woods tonight. Probably wait till Saturday though. Not all that bad. It sleeps on the floor beside my bed. It's going to be hard to run a couple of tanks thru being moderate and everything. :blob2:

mike ,ill be watching for your evaluation.sooner or later if i keep hearing good reports ,ill have to get one done. wonder if they do old 028 super.its good now but ill bet it would kick butt.
the guys around here would just stand there with their mouth open. boy that be fun to see.later now

Hi tony, I just ran a tank thru the 357xp. Cut a few 6" sticks at 1/2 throttle. The saw sounds good and just craks when you throttle it. I will run another tank thru in the morning and then do some moderate cutting the rest of the weekend (if I can constrain myself). I think I made a good choice for my needs. The saw is not very heavy and really seems to jump when you throttle. Will know more about it in a couple of days.

Back