• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 36" to 48" Husqvarna mount bar in 3/8

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have an extra 36" husky bar kicking around, I can check tomorrow if you want.
Sounds great. I have a ton of Stihl bars but the adapters are not all that great on a Husky. All my big Husky bars are .404. I have a 72" that I may have to bust out but darn it I really do not want to spin that much .404 plus that is beyond the capacity of my ported 395. I have one big arse log that needs to go. Last weekend my son grabbed the Kenworth and min ex and loaded the top . The huge trunk needs to go now plus another at my ex-wifes farm. I would prefer to just use the larger excavators and the RGN but that would involve too much dinking around for my son. It is a long walk for me to shuttle equipment by myself. I did it last week. A good 4 mile walk does a man good but my doggie was mad.

Well it looks like right now everything is on hold. I dropped off one of my 395's so my son could use it and on the third cut he hit steel so right now it looks like it is a done deal. I think we will just take one of the medium excavators over and put the log on the RGN and find a ravine for it

Log is gone but I sincerely appreciate the three great folks that contacted me and made fair offers of asssistance. That is exactly the way this site should work and it is nice to see that it still does some times. That has been a rarity lately.

Latest posts

Back