365 special…

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lanedrew

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fortunately nothing is wrong with this saw!! Haven’t posted on here in a bit so figured I would!, I’ve got an 03 year model husky 365 special in like new condition, I purchased it from the first owner a couple years ago, and all I’ve done is put maybe 10 tanks of gas through it, and done a base gasket delete and a side port muffler. I find myself grabbing my 572 more than anything, usually if I need a smaller saw I’ll grab my 257 or ms170, or maybe even the mcculloch eager beaver!!, but anyways I hate seeing the saw be a beauty queen on the shelf, I’ve noticed it seems like not many folks are having luck selling saws (including myself) on this site, which I think is due to the times our country is in unfortunately, but just wanted some opinions on if I would be silly to try to sell the saw? Or if I would be better off letting someone make me an offer on it that would actually use it🤔🤔

Attachments

• AEBD9658-068D-4CE8-BF89-86B552E12649.png
    AEBD9658-068D-4CE8-BF89-86B552E12649.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
Fortunately nothing is wrong with this saw!! Haven’t posted on here in a bit so figured I would!, I’ve got an 03 year model husky 365 special in like new condition, I purchased it from the first owner a couple years ago, and all I’ve done is put maybe 10 tanks of gas through it, and done a base gasket delete and a side port muffler. I find myself grabbing my 572 more than anything, usually if I need a smaller saw I’ll grab my 257 or ms170, or maybe even the mcculloch eager beaver!!, but anyways I hate seeing the saw be a beauty queen on the shelf, I’ve noticed it seems like not many folks are having luck selling saws (including myself) on this site, which I think is due to the times our country is in unfortunately, but just wanted some opinions on if I would be silly to try to sell the saw? Or if I would be better off letting someone make me an offer on it that would actually use it🤔🤔
I quit selling on the bay years ago because of fees, and I have noticed the selling forum here is slow. That looks like a really nice clean saw. If I had the extra money now I would make an offer. Just had to buy a new saw a little over a week ago.

I quit selling on the bay years ago because of fees, and I have noticed the selling forum here is slow. That looks like a really nice clean saw. If I had the extra money now I would make an offer. Just had to buy a new saw a little over a week ago.
I’ve noticed it’s definitely been slow, not much seems to come through either, but it’s an awesome saw!, love running it I just hate to see it sit and not be used like a saw should!

Put it up in the shelf and keep it.
Thats made me make my mind up as well. I have 2 larger saws which are rarely used these days, a 390xpg which appeared on ebay years ago brand new still in the box I paid £300 for it, fantastic deal then there is a 385xp which I paid £400 for it, it was used for felling a block of oaks and when the job was done the lad wanted rid. Now I rarely do any felling so I thought I might sell one of them but as many on here say it is a pain in the wotsit, so they can look pretty on the shelf! Both look like new, nice to look at as well. Thanks for making my mind up for me.

Back