• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372 XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my 372 XP X torq with very low time. DOM is 2018. Will come with flush handle and large and small spikes as well as both filter setups, standard and HD. I also have a full wrap handle for it if I can fit it in the box or I will install the handle of your choice. Other pics available. Trades are possible as well!

$850.00 PayPal F&F
I WILL COVER THE SHIPPING!20210922_151658.jpg20210922_151638.jpg20210922_151722.jpg20210922_151732.jpg

Sorry about it being dirty. I've been using it. If I can figure out how to do it I could maybe do video of it cutting. Runs great

Not to derail but I've been wondering the same.

Is there little to no recourse through 'friends and family?'

I've been thinking about getting a PayPal account. Last time I had one was back in the early 2000s when it was still new, uncomplicated, and mostly free. Then the fees got crazy at one point.

If you send as friends and family and you’re bank account is linked to PayPal there are no fees from the seller or buyer. But if it is someone that is new or may have a bad rap on here it is highly recommended to pay as goods and services. If you as a buyer pay with a cc as friends and family it will charge you 3%

But what is the drawback? Is there the same level of protection from PayPal or not compared to goods and services? Is more of your personal info shared compared to goods and services?

But what is the drawback? Is there the same level of protection from PayPal or not compared to goods and services? Is more of your personal info shared compared to goods and services?
The drawback is your using a third party’s service without paying for it. Do you get paid for your work?

Back