• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372xp cylinder preferred 51.4 mm oem also need a xtorq diaphragm plate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a 372 XP cylinder kit OEM preferred also would like the 52 mm but will deal with a 50 mm. Also in need of a bottom plate for a 372 XP x torque carburetor plate for the diaphragm.

Yeah sorry I was meaning to say the 51.4 mm I thought people might understand what I was saying but you're right I was wrong. Do you happen to have any?

@Thumb I still have all the parts you need that we spoke about. just FYI buddy
i know and i really appreciate you looking up those 372 parts for me and i understand what you have in them. Recently have found a oem cylinder kit for $102 on ebay but was hoping someone had a few parts saws or parts squirreled away that fit a few of my saws. but i guess that's wishful thinking though. I really do appreciate you looking those up for me though.

i know and i really appreciate you looking up those 372 parts for me and i understand what you have in them. Recently have found a oem cylinder kit for $102 on ebay but was hoping someone had a few parts saws or parts squirreled away that fit a few of my saws. but i guess that's wishful thinking though. I really do appreciate you looking those up for me though.
If you found an OEM 372xp cylinder kit on ebay. please send me the item # so i can buy 10 of them.LOL

Also i just came across a 372XPW 51.4 MM CYLINDER i would part with for 125.00 shipped USA only. i may have matching piston as well for add'l money. Let me know asap other wise going on fleabay

Back