• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybeargrylls99

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade my 390xp. Looking for an old super pro 81 or pro mac 850. Did find a sp81 for sale as well so a quick sell would work too. New fuel tank, top cover, recoil, new full wrap, clutch cover is in great shape. New dogs. Will come with a triple port box muffler and a home made dual port. Saw needs exhaust gasket. Other than that saw runs darn good. Great compression. Power head only. Thinking $900 shipped. 20220227_134719.jpg20220311_150016.jpg20220321_184541.jpg20220226_195827.jpg

Open to offers, last picture was before I got the handle covers on and the new dogs on it. Saw starts easy, no choke needed. I can get more pictures too if wanted. Thanks yall.

Love the old mac's. Sp81 is an awesome saw. Love to end up with one.
Mebbe hit up @clint53 and see if he'd part with the parts required to build an 80cc Mac when he's done building stuff. I watched/waited for a few years before I happened to see a post from 2broke2ride about him selling a bunch of Macs, including a SP81. I got lucky and saw the post less than a minute after he posted it and that's how I ended up with mine.

Mebbe hit up @clint53 and see if he'd part with the parts required to build an 80cc Mac when he's done building stuff. I watched/waited for a few years before I happened to see a post from 2broke2ride about him selling a bunch of Macs, including a SP81. I got lucky and saw the post less than a minute after he posted it and that's how I ended up with mine.
Patients lol. Hard thing but just wait and see. Good news Is i just got my seized 640 freed up. Rusty cylinder see how she cleans up hopefully i can revive the old girl

Thanks for the tag.
All of mine are in pieces and IDing what model 82cc they are is very hard.

Thanks for the tag.
All of mine are in pieces and IDing what model 82cc they are is very hard.
I dont think I'd be upset with any of the 82cc macs. I know how ya feel. S44,640,l65,200,300, and 1-40 all projects. Oh theres a 180s in pieces too. Be nice to have runners at this point lol.

I dont think I'd be upset with any of the 82cc macs. I know how ya feel. S44,640,l65,200,300, and 1-40 all projects. Oh theres a 180s in pieces too. Be nice to have runners at this point lol.
Yes. I need to just finish the project saws I started and shoved to the side while waiting on parts, then never got back to them.

Second Mac from the truck load running.
The rakers are way too short. I didn't do that, but I did spend some quality time with that chain and hand file.
The first 82cc Mac I've ever run. I'm like WOW.
The next thing to fix on it is a muffler cover.

Lol just a touch hungry but sounds good. Ya I'd love to score a sp80 or 81 or a pro mac 8. Definitely nice running saws. 🤤

Traded a clean pro mac 700 for this 390. Probly should have kept it lol. 390 definitely will cut circles around it but as much as I love husqvarnas saws, the mccullochs appear to be where my heart is.

Latest posts

Back