395XP Charity Auction for Jasha

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time to spill the beans. I have in my possesion a LIKE NEW 395XP. This saw was graciously donated by Joe Kidd. Talk about a heart of gold! The saw recently had a tune up including: air filter, fuel filter, and spark plug. This thing is nearly spotless! Compression is a super healthy 175 PSI on a SnapOn gauge. It popped on the first pull and was running on the second, and that's coming straight out of the box it was shipped in with a dry tank.

I've chosen, with permission from Jeff, to auction this saw instead of including it in the raffle. I'm doing this simply in an effort to raise the most money we can to send to Jasha. I feel that we already have plenty of very nice donations to give away in the raffle thread. So, I feel the charity drive would most benefit from selling this saw in an auction.

Please make your bids public, right here in this thread. Yes, I want to see you guys bidding each other up! Please do not mix this up in the raffle thread. I'm doing this in a seperate thread simply to keep it manageable.

This auction begins now, and will end at 10:00 PM Eastern Time next Friday evening October 26. The highest bid posted on or before 10:00 PM wins the saw. If you post at 10:01, your bid will not count. I have to make hard fast rules in order to avoid any confussion or misunderstandings.

Someone's going to get a VERY nice saw here. Just remember what it's going for, and bid accordingly!

[video=youtube_share;MHq-YhsXCVs]http://youtu.be/MHq-YhsXCVs[/video]

IMG9475-L.jpg

IMG9476-L.jpg

IMG9478-L.jpg

IMG9481-XL.jpg

IMG9482-L.jpg

IMG9487-L.jpg

IMG9462-L.jpg

IMG9486-L.jpg

Last edited:
Back