5 Series XPG Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJM268

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone - quick question on the 5 series XPG saws. Does one handle heat more than the other? I have a 562XPG that the rear handle heats more, then I just purchased 592XPG and front handle heats more. Is this common? Thanks in advance! Mike

Hi Everyone - quick question on the 5 series XPG saws. Does one handle heat more than the other? I have a 562XPG that the rear handle heats more, then I just purchased 592XPG and front handle heats more. Is this common? Thanks in advance! Mike
No idea about the heated handles variance. I live in the south and don't need 'em :). How do you like that 592 so far?

I don't have much time on the 592XP yet. Soon I will be bucking 3 large oaks at my property up north and might give it a go on a mill. Yesterday I ran it for the first time and it did seem stronger and faster than my old 390XP.

Thanks. I've got a stock 390xp and will be curious to hear what you think about how they compare.

Latest posts

Back