500i and MS462 ipl request

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ray Benson, could you also send me the IPL for the Stihl 462 C-M? Thank you very much for your willingness.

Back about 5 weeks a go I bought a MS 462 Non M-Tronic, carbureted saw. I contacted Stihl to see if they would allow me to purchase a factory service manual, and they told me that only trained factory service representatives would be allowed these manuals. I think that shows a rather lack of foresight and customer service. Not everyone lives close to a dealership. Also there are many people who have or are mechanically inclined to do the work themselves. Then you have the guys that just want to know how things work. I understand why they do it this way, but I don't have to like it.

Back about 5 weeks a go I bought a MS 462 Non M-Tronic, carbureted saw. I contacted Stihl to see if they would allow me to purchase a factory service manual, and they told me that only trained factory service representatives would be allowed these manuals. I think that shows a rather lack of foresight and customer service. Not everyone lives close to a dealership. Also there are many people who have or are mechanically inclined to do the work themselves. Then you have the guys that just want to know how things work. I understand why they do it this way, but I don't have to like it.
Check your inbox

Howdy Guys! I’m a saw boss on a hotshot crew and with the 500i seeming like the future of fire saws I was wondering if anyone has the 500i IPL they could send me? It would be great appreciated for diagnosing and fixing saws in the field.
Thanks!

Howdy, I'm also a saw boss on a hotshot crew. Wondering if anyone else can help out a 500i IPL. Much obliged.

Latest posts

Back