570 Husqvarna X-Torq

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubster

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw one of these on the FB marketplace today. I have never even heard of a 570 before. My question is did this same saw also come in an XP model? Guy is asking $325 for it and only lives 25 minutes away.Might be my last saw purchase, but I have said that before.

It’s an older saw, circa 2008 or so. It’s the smaller displacement version of the 575XP. If I remember correctly, those were Husqvarna’s first attempts at stratified scavenging engines, and they were prone to bearing issues and air leaks.

The 575 later became the 576XP, which was a really good saw, but that’s another story.

It’s an older saw, circa 2008 or so. It’s the smaller displacement version of the 575XP. If I remember correctly, those were Husqvarna’s first attempts at stratified scavenging engines, and they were prone to bearing issues and air leaks.

The 575 later became the 576XP, which was a really good saw, but that’s another story.
Thanks. I done some more studying on this model and what you said seems to be quite common. I have decided against this one.

Back