• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 576xp fixer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Procut

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Piston is visibly fried , not sure if cylinder is salvageable , I must have accidentally threw away the muffler. PHO! Make me an offer.20150215_122905[1].jpg 20150215_122836[1].jpg 20150215_114734[1].jpg

I'm in Hawaii folks , keep shipping costs in mind as well. You want the bar , that's fine , just shipping will be slightly higher because of parcel size.

Yes , this is an AT saw. From experience shipping to the lower 48 ( I am in Hawaii , 50th) , shipping will be around $80 , if it go's over I'll cover extra charges , if it stays under , I refund you the balance.

holy 80 bucks dam usps . all cost me 50 bucks to ship saws to miller mod saw from canada . dosent surprise me usps makes the rich island pay more for shipping sneaky bastards

It's not just USPS that gouges folks on shipping to, and from Hawaii. I sold my Masterminded 028S to a member on the big island, and overpacked with bar, chain, and $500 insurance it cost me almost $90.

Nice looking 576 by the way. It should make for a great saw for the new owner.

I just sent a 22 lb package to Hawaii with insurance and it was 68.30 via priority and 38 parcel post. Three day priority is now three weeks. I advise against but just my opinion.

blue dog , pm returned! Saw is on hold for blue dog pending payment!!

I really liked my 576XPW. I referred to it as the Lincoln Town Car of saws. A little heavy, understated power, and smooth as heck.

I traded it for a really nice 390XP.

Latest posts

Back