ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Gold Clip Capital

A philosophy professor, a mathmatician, and a redneck

muddstopper

muddstopper

Addicted to ArboristSite
A philosophy professor, a mathmatician, and a idiot all die and arrive at the Golden gate. St peter and the devil greet them. The Devil says, that Heaven is getting a little crowed and St Peter has offered to let me have a few souls but they must be tested first. If you can give me one problem I cant solve, you get to go into Heaven. If I solve the problem, then you all go to hell with me. OK, the A philosophy professor says, solve the entire socrates bases for philosophy. The Devil just laughs and snaps his fingers and appears a book describing all of Socrates works. The Professor reads thru the works and see that the devil did provide the correct answer and poof, the professor disappears and goes to hell.
The Mathematician tells the Devil to solve the hardest mathematical equation ever written. Again poof, the Devil snaps his fingers and presents the mathmatician a sheet of paper with the correct answer. The mathematician reads over the equation and sees the answer is correct and poof off to hell he went.

Now the Devil asked the idiot what was his question. The Idiot tells the Devil to bring him a chair, which the devil did. Now Drill 7 holes in the chair bottom, the Devil did as he was told. Then the Idiot sits down in the chair and farts. He then tells the devil now tell me, which hole did my fart pass thru. The devil examines the chair and then says hole number 3. The Idiot says wrong, the fart passed thru my ashole and walks into heaven.