ALERT ALERT Ebay buyer to block

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The extortion was made over the phone. So no email involved with that.

I contacted Ebay but my concerns seem to be lost in translation. I was really having a hard time understanding this persons dialect. Probably my fault also for not taking foriegn languages in high school.

Not really a huge deal to me. It was bound to happen sooner or later. All I'm out is 12 cheap little spacers that came with the bar. This was more the case of someone sitting at the computer on a Sunday nite with a left hander in the right hand and probably a bag of Cheetos in his lap. Bidding way to much for something and being a DOOSHWA about it. Seemed to be a winey kid who did stuff for daddys business. He may have gotten spanked by the old man for all I know.

And his eBay handle is????

The bar was bent. During its return, it got put on the same truck upside down and got bent in the other direction which is why it was straight when you got it. If you send it to Arizona next time you send it out, maybe it'll re-heat treat the grooves.

Now just sell it to a Stihl guy and you don't need to worry about all those spacers...

I think he was. Alas!!! Another reason not to like him. LOL

Back