Altek 250 lost controls at bucket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pecanfarmer

Reaction score
I have lost controls at the bucket. lower controls still work fine. is there common causes for this. just bought this truck and have no knowledge of bucket trucks.. would also be interested to know where to order service manual and an idea of the cost.. thanks for any help

I have lost controls at the bucket. lower controls still work fine. is there common causes for this. just bought this truck and have no knowledge of bucket trucks.. would also be interested to know where to order service manual and an idea of the cost.. thanks for any help
Are you aware there is a diverter valve or a panic shut off maybe?

Are you aware there is a diverter valve or a panic shut off maybe?
I know that there is a lever on the bottom controls that you have to hold down in order for them to work and that it overrides the bucket controls.. it is not held down.. that is the only thing I am aware of.. I would appreciate it if you can tell me more

I know that there is a lever on the bottom controls that you have to hold down in order for them to work and that it overrides the bucket controls.. it is not held down.. that is the only thing I am aware of.. I would appreciate it if you can tell me more
Call the manufacturer . Im not familiar with that particular one. Did you have it working at all? Is there like a panic shut off button by the upper controls ,look around.

Call the manufacturer . Im not familiar with that particular one. Did you have it working at all? Is there like a panic shut off button by the upper controls ,look around.
yes it worked when I got it.. there is no electrical on the bucket controls at all.. could the override valve on the lower controls be sticking even though the lever is released ??

Latest posts

Back