Amazon Prime BS

djg james

djg james

ArboristSite Guru
Takes 7-10 days for Prime here. Non prime is 7-20 days.
In my case, I DID start the membership before I placed the order. Delivery date didn't change either way.
And after ordering, they moved the date back a day. There is also two distribution centers 10 miles away and it still took 11 days.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
I changed my method of payment with PayPal from their own system to a credit card. The few times I've had a payment issue or problem, the credit card company was much faster to resolve it, and they usually take the side of their customer. :rock2:
I have always been a cash and carry guy but I must say when there is a dispute the credit Co. does a great job of protecting it's customers.

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA certified abnormality-free.
Just when you thought that you'd heard it all before.............

djg james

djg james

ArboristSite Guru
Just when you thought that you'd heard it all before.............

Least they didn't do it in the packages!

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
I ordered a set of 4 tire and wheel combo set to fit the trailer I had. They sent the wrong bolt pattern on the rims and wanted to charge me $150.00 re stocking fee and pay the return shipping. One call to my credit card Co. and within 2 hours E-Trailer sent a UPS truck to pick them up and gave me a full refund.
I spent 2 hours arguing with E-Trailer to no avail. One 5 min call to my credit card Co and presto. Problem solved.

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

I ordered a set of 4 tire and wheel combo set to fit the trailer I had. They sent the wrong bolt pattern on the rims and wanted to charge me $150.00 re stocking fee and pay the return shipping. One call to my credit card Co. and within 2 hours E-Trailer sent a UPS truck to pick them up and gave me a full refund.
I spent 2 hours arguing with E-Trailer to no avail. One 5 min call to my credit card Co and presto. Problem solved.
That's what I'm talkin bout............ :rock2:

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Loving the Ignore Feature
1Alpha1

1Alpha1

We have a Wells Fargo debit card. I've called WF a couple of times over the years to see if their debit card carries the same protection as a credit card does?

They keep telling me that it does. As long as you report any fraud or suspicious activity in a timely manner.