Another Super Split

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
So this afternoon after doing rafters and strapping all day in the pouring rain I decided to check clist . I happened across a super split electric model for $500. I quickly called the lady knowing super splits are very disliked and it would never sell. A lady answered, I got directions and was there in an hour. It's a nice older model in decent shape. The very well built women that had placed the add walked me through the house to the garage, placing a large can of mace on the dining room table lol. She gave me a quick run down on the splitter stating age never ran out with the cover on cause it rattled lol. In conversation I found out she use to run a saw mill and do maple syrup this girl was one of a kind and not hard on the eyes let me tell you. I ended up leaving with the super split a coupe cases of glass bottles and a Cresent tool set.

On the way home figured I should stop and load this thing into the truck vs hauling it an hour north. I happened to see a local bar in gray on the way down so I figured we could stop and grab a bite to eat. When we will pulled in there was a young in the parking lot and with the wife expecting in 7 days I figured for a $20 I bet I could get his help. We threw it in the back and got to talking, turns out he is Mitchell from down East dickering. Ended up having a coupe beers some grub and listening to some great blues music.

Overall a great night.

Back