Antique saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a Skil painted in P.M. colors

attachment.php

Homelite 4-20
attachment.php

Rough Clinton Bobcat
attachment.php

Who made these sears saws? I have it's little brother. Well, it's not that little....it's not gear drive. It's at my dads and I don't remember the model number. I've been searching for who made it.

Thanks

Dan

attachment.php

Who made these sears saws? I have it's little brother. Well, it's not that little....it's not gear drive. It's at my dads and I don't remember the model number. I've been searching for who made it.

Thanks

Dan

attachment.php

Made by David Bradley and sold through Sears, check out Craftsman saws over on Mike Acres Chainsaw Collectors site, there is lots of info and picts. of a lot of the Bradleys over there.
Pioneerguy600

Wow! some of the members here have saws that look brand new! don't know how you do it:clap:

:cheers::cheers:

Great posts. Every once in a while, it's great to see the oldies brought out to centre stage. After witnessing the time and effort put into bringing some of these saws back from the grave, it really makes me appreciate thoses old giants in a whole new way.

1948 IEL "AB"

CIMG0652.jpg

CIMG0647.jpg

CIMG0648.jpg

CIMG0660.jpg

after this vid you can see my disston 211 in action and also Nataly testing my Titan 60.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PLE4LLubPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5PLE4LLubPI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I'm restoring an old Homelite 17 with a brush bar. I deeply want to have the brush bar configuration. I have the bar but need the dog, or spike that bolts to the front of the bar. Any help in finding or purchasing one would be greatly appreciated. I need one bad.

Latest posts

Back