Any Makita- Dolmar independent dealers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you want? Parts or a particular piece of equipment you have not been able to locate?

What is the point in directing you to a store front far from FL. It isn't very pleasant waiting in line while the guy at the counter is on the phone, possibly this is all that would result from the minimal post 1 here.

Jacks small engines for parts, Mowers at Jacks for what is left in inventory at the warehouse.

What do you want? Parts or a particular piece of equipment you have not been able to locate?

What is the point in directing you to a store front far from FL. It isn't very pleasant waiting in line while the guy at the counter is on the phone, possibly this is all that would result from the minimal post 1 here.

Jacks small engines for parts, Mowers at Jacks for what is left in inventory at the warehouse.

He's probably looking for dealers trying to get rid of their old Makita inventory... Why pay retail for a saw on eBay or Amazon when you can find this little dealer barley making it in some hole in the wall town selling their Makita saws/parts for half price... That's what they really need is a bunch of goofs calling them from who knows how many miles away begging them to ship their crap to them, so they can pawn it off on here or eBay for more money.

He's probably looking for dealers trying to get rid of their old Makita inventory... Why pay retail for a saw on eBay or Amazon when you can find this little dealer barley making it in some hole in the wall town selling their Makita saws/parts for half price... That's what they really need is a bunch of goofs calling them from who knows how many miles away begging them to ship their crap to them, so they can pawn it off on here or eBay for more money.
He has posted the same post #1 elsewhere on the internet and in follow up to a reference to post #2 stated that that dealership did not have what he wanted. I mentioned Mowers at Jacks as they follow me around with ads. Some of the stuff like the 50cc saws in .325 and 2 bar lengths in 3/8 are expected to ship in a few weeks. (Estimated Ship Date for New Orders: 12/11/2022) I would guess a phone call could lead to answer if whatever model he wants is in stock somewhere. Or it could just be like show me a picture of your wood pile. Or perhaps a creation of the website owners to make traffic. You are thinking like me why make work for the owner or employees of what places we happen to go to. SLE equipment sent me advertising they have a 4 cycle hedge trimmer discounted. Watch out though they list stuff they can never get on their site. I would suggest the phone so as not to agree to their terms and conditions and just be with the card over the phone rules. They would rather sell stuff in the $7000 range I am sure. Anyone else seen anything discounted?

He has posted the same post #1 elsewhere on the internet and in follow up to a reference to post #2 stated that that dealership did not have what he wanted. I mentioned Mowers at Jacks as they follow me around with ads. Some of the stuff like the 50cc saws in .325 and 2 bar lengths in 3/8 are expected to ship in a few weeks. (Estimated Ship Date for New Orders: 12/11/2022) I would guess a phone call could lead to answer if whatever model he wants is in stock somewhere. Or it could just be like show me a picture of your wood pile. Or perhaps a creation of the website owners to make traffic. You are thinking like me why make work for the owner or employees of what places we happen to go to. SLE equipment sent me advertising they have a 4 cycle hedge trimmer discounted. Watch out though they list stuff they can never get on their site. I would suggest the phone so as not to agree to their terms and conditions and just be with the card over the phone rules. They would rather sell stuff in the $7000 range I am sure. Anyone else seen anything discounted?

No, this guy is looking for a desperate old Makita dealers:

1669927580540.png

Folks, keep an eye on eBay for an influx of new Makita saws from Florida...

No, this guy is looking for a desperate old Makita dealers:

View attachment 1036724

Folks, keep an eye on eBay for an influx of new Makita saws from Florida...

Nancy, why so troll-ful and bitter of my harmless thread?

I'm sorry your tender little feelz were hurt- who could've known you'd be the one gal in the world who is offended by someone not wanting to pay full MSRP for a saw from a company that quit the biz!

The people who wait for the once or twice a year Echo sale day, the people who wait for Stihl or Husky sales events, must make you SO angry and upset! How do you survive it?

I'm so glad you speak for all the independent Dolkita dealers who may or may not have the saw I want in stock- I didn't realize so many independent shops like to keep new old stock forever, rather than moving it at a small discount.

It's amazing you could take a perfectly innocuous and honest thread and internalize it the way you did- it's irrational... You have the imagination, maturity, and intellect of the average ten year old.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Incidentally, @fordf150 / PerformanceOutdoorEquipment in Ohio may still have one new Dolkita ea7900pr in stock and at a good price; I wanted a model he didn't have. He seems like a straight shooter and was helpful.

Did I hit a sore spot Karen? I just call it like I see it.

Since I'm on your ignore list I guess I wont be seeing your gums flapping on here. :cool::happybanana::dancing:
He's a troll and it doesn't take much to get on his/her ignore list. Asks frivolous questions that could easily be answered with a simple Google search.

Latest posts

Back