Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but will keep my eye open. I'm looking for the Remington 754

Wow those homelites are CLEAN! sweet saws! How's the lumbermans monument? Haven't been that way since the fire.
Monument is still there of course. Nice area for sure! I grew up cutting fire wood (gurdeld oak)by the Monument in the 70s. Thanks on the homelite compliments.

Ha I think I might have one if those echos you got if it's a 590. I did up grade the spikes on it.
Poulan is a 3450 I've maybe cut 2 cord with it! Used it for a backup saw. I bought it new 21 years ago. The echo is a 501p with less than 1 tank of gas through it. The other echo is a cs400 new also. My favorite echo is the 2511t. I do like that little craftsman saw. But it's hard to beat the stihl 261

Poulan is a 3450 I've maybe cut 2 cord with it! Used it for a backup saw. I bought it new 21 years ago. The echo is a 501p with less than 1 tank of gas through it. The other echo is a cs400 new also. My favorite echo is the 2511t. I do like that little craftsman saw. But it's hard to beat the stihl 261
I didn't look close enough. Thought it kinda looked like this.
20191027_144752.jpg

Welcome! I am a newbie, just south of Grand Rapids. Labor Day weekend a buddy made me a deal on his Allis Chalmers (Poulan 361), but having collected Homelite garden tractors for years, I had to have a blue saw too. Now here I set with 17 saws and (at least) 2 on the way

I haven't had a chance to cut more than limbs, with any of them 🤦‍♂️

Welcome! I am a newbie, just south of Grand Rapids. Labor Day weekend a buddy made me a deal on his Allis Chalmers (Poulan 361), but having collected Homelite garden tractors for years, I had to have a blue saw too. Now here I set with 17 saws and (at least) 2 on the way

Welcome to AS.
I'm not far from you, east of GR.

+1 for the michigander! Heck yeah!!!

Just wondering if there are any chainsaw collectors around my neck of the woods. I'm up in Manistee County, MI. I'm starting a collection myself. Mostly 70s Macs. I can't be the only one around here with the Yellow Fever. But if you collect any type and live nearby, gimmie a shout.
Im from Lansing area i have quit a few saws ,and always working on one.

Back