• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Anyone interested in a used SuperSplit HD?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I am toying with going back to a hydro unit, something likely with a box wedge.

As such, the SS would need to go down the road. Its an HD with Honda Engine. It's mounted on a wagon with an extended side table. I also have an additional full set of bearings to go with it that I rotate in order to service them with corn head grease. I'll pull hours off the meter next time I'm out there.

The wagon came painted, but I haven't touched any of the welds up or painted the add on table since it was built. The work table and side table are topped with 1/2" HDPE.

This is a used SS, shows signs of use, but is fully functional as the day it was delivered.

$3000 and can help deliver within reason. Included will be all the parts that were removed in order to mount the splitter on the wagon.

1589735910337.png

Congrats. @Johnmn just ordered one too. You gonna get it shipped, or coming to pick it up?

I toyed with the idea but it’s just not feasible. Started a new job a couple months ago and it would inconsiderate to ask for a couple days to make the trip. Especially when I can have it shipped to a business address. Gas alone would be more than what it’s costing me to have it shipped.

Although I do love a road trip, this one didn’t make sense.

One of these super splits would be awesome to get!! I haven’t seen a kinetic splitter in the west coast yet. Lol. I’m sure there are some around...just haven’t seen em.

I absolutely love the machine. It’s simplicity and speed is hard to beat.

But I’m the kind of person that needs to keep up and while we do end up with a lot of wood split for a session, it wears us out. Being able to have 6 splits come off per stroke of the ram will save quite a bit of physical exertion.

Coupled with not having a small firebox and trying to maximize loading, I’m not going to be so concerned with producing square splits.

And here I was thinking the cart mod was going to bite me in the ass....

I was actually sad to see it go. It was a sweet set-up. A fair bit of thought went into it.

Hoping the Wolfe satisfies my itch. Ended up going to the HO version, that stung a little....

I am toying with going back to a hydro unit, something likely with a box wedge.

As such, the SS would need to go down the road. Its an HD with Honda Engine. It's mounted on a wagon with an extended side table. I also have an additional full set of bearings to go with it that I rotate in order to service them with corn head grease. I'll pull hours off the meter next time I'm out there.

The wagon came painted, but I haven't touched any of the welds up or painted the add on table since it was built. The work table and side table are topped with 1/2" HDPE.

This is a used SS, shows signs of use, but is fully functional as the day it was delivered.

$3000 and can help deliver within reason. Included will be all the parts that were removed in order to mount the splitter on the wagon.

View attachment 828403
Hi, I am interested in purchasing your Supersplit HD. Please give me a call at (309) 857-1008 Bob

Latest posts

Back