• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • We have started a new forum dedicated to user/instruction manuals. This is a repository forum and each new thread must contain the manual the thread is about. Please read the sticky. This is a community effort so if you have a manual, please help. https://www.arboristsite.com/forums/chainsaw-equipment-manuals.170/

Want to Sell assorted 066 short case parts

Kylespikowski

Kylespikowski

ArboristSite Lurker
the saw was a runner till the cases were badly damaged and owner tried to fix with chicken wire and welding magnesium which i imagine he learned was beyond his home owner welder and skills.
feel free to offer as idk what this stuffs worth i do have a good set of used cases and a used recoil if anybody is interested in a runner tons of compression one season home firewooding usage on a brand new oem top end the intake boot will be included with that which is new
cranks good ignition doesnt quit when hot new air filters which will go as a set with the carb box nice pro safetywrap bars and hardware tank is super nice20210312_123942.jpg20210312_123931.jpg20210312_123917.jpg20210312_123917.jpg20210312_124314.jpg20210312_124227.jpg. lemme know what ur after and what youll pay in usd shipped

Kylespikowski

Kylespikowski

ArboristSite Lurker
How much for the starter?
i may have forgot to mention that its complete minus starter and cases are busted but in storage i have the parts id make a runner if i had here as it runs just the one mount was busted on case so it may be sold to a gentlemen but if not i may just do a complete saw running

Latest posts