• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell ATTENTION HOMELITE COLLECTORS: 1979 HOMELITE SUPER EZ AUTOMATIC, NEARLY FLAWLESS, STUNNING CONDITION!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supercharged86

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Dear Friends, Very rarely does a "used" chainsaw come along in this condition, let alone a vintage Super EZ. If it wasn't for the fact it was used without a front dawg, it would be close to NOS condition. This SEZ was built on March 15th, 1979 and not only looks incredible but also runs well. Comes with original removable safety-tip, Homelite brand #38 semi-chisel chain and Homelite carrying case. If it had an hour meter it would likely read a single digit. Stored inside it's case since new has preserved the deep color. Feel free to contact me with any questions. $500.00 plus shipping carrier of your choice. Thanks. DSC07126.JPGDSC07127.JPGDSC07128.JPGDSC07129.JPGDSC07131.JPGDSC07132.JPGDSC07133.JPGDSC07134.JPGDSC07135.JPG

I bought one on-line sometimes back that was very clean looking.
I failed to tell the person if the bar was removed from the saw for shipping to wrap the bar really good with cardboard. (thought of this after I received a tracking number from the seller)
The nice looking Homelite roller tipped bar and chain had cut a hole in the side of the shipping carton and was gone. The seller refunded me for the price of a generic replacement bar, but ruined the OEM looks of the OEM EZ.
Part my fault.

That's a beauty!

GLWS, someone is gonna get a gem!

Hah! This was my first saw! (Well, a much more abused version) - somebody had used it up, given it away - The Scavenger Queen struck again, adopted it, and mixed way heavy on oil, it cut like a bandit.

Smoked like a chimney, but thanks to an ex with an allergy to work, I was broke enough that if it ran, I ran it. I miss that little beast, not sure where it ended up. :(

It may be clean (on the outside) low hour is a matter of opinion but practically new is something completely different. And I'm sure it looks like a $40 saw too.
The SEZ mentioned is somewhat above average in appearance. There are more interesting things on there.

The new Homelite XL grinder is a nice hard to find piece especially being new. The asking price is not so nice though.

Latest posts

Back