• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Bandit 1390XP for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave1960_Gorge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Note: Chipper is essentially sold; guy is just waiting on the financing. Gonna miss this puppy!

Pains me to sell it, but I am downsizing. Very well maintained and low hrs. (511). Gotta love a 15 in. chipper -- fill the chute and walk away; big forked limbs, logs, just go away.

Bought new in June 2016 for $58,710 plus financing. Have some local interest but no firm offers yet. Would prefer to sell to a tree service as opposed to a used equipment dealer. Some specs: Perkins 122.5 HP diesel, deluxe chute package (adjustable), winch, hydraulic lift cylinder for top feed wheel with manual control (handy for access to clear area of stuck wood chunks), double teeth on bottom feed wheel, locking tool box, locking heavy duty fuel and hydraulic caps, cone holder. Serviced at approved shop (WTD, Portland). Four sets of knives, plus spare jack and winch rope (both new; these were dealer freebies). WTD just put on new tires (Double Coin All Steel Radial, max load 4850 lb. ea., 125 psi cold, around $900). Greased every day that it went out. The pic is of it when brand new-- lost some paint since then, and the battery box got crushed (banged it back out). $50k?

Attachments

• DSC_0134.JPG
    DSC_0134.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 24
  • Bandit 1390XP DealerQuoteSheet.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 17
  • Bandit 1390XP DealerSpecSheet.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
Pains me to sell it, but I am downsizing. Very well maintained and low hrs. (511). Gotta love a 15 in. chipper -- fill the chute and walk away; big forked limbs, logs, just go away.

Bought new in June 2016 for $58,710 plus financing. Have some local interest but no firm offers yet. Would prefer to sell to a tree service as opposed to a used equipment dealer. Some specs: Perkins 122.5 HP diesel, deluxe chute package (adjustable), winch, hydraulic lift cylinder for top feed wheel with manual control (handy for access to clear area of stuck wood chunks), double teeth on bottom feed wheel, locking tool box, locking heavy duty fuel and hydraulic caps, cone holder. Serviced at approved shop (WTD, Portland). Four sets of knives, plus spare jack and winch rope (both new; these were dealer freebies). WTD just put on new tires (Double Coin All Steel Radial, max load 4850 lb. ea., 125 psi cold, around $900). Greased every day that it went out. The pic is of it when brand new-- lost some paint since then, and the battery box got crushed (banged it back out). $50k?
Hi Devin and others interested in the chipper: I have a firm offer, guy just waiting on the financing.

Latest posts

Back