Bandit 200xp Chipper Questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronSpruce

Reaction score
Hello friends - Just bought my 1st real chipper. 1995 Bandit 200xp 4 cylinder Perkins Diesel 12in no auto feed 1800 hrs .
Looking for a service manual for what kinds/quantities of fluids (coolant, oil, hydraulic oil, filters, where to check belt tension, factory guidelines for startup procedures). Just want to know where everything is located, service intervals etc. I am real dumb, but smart enough to do all this with some help. Have used many chippers, but never more than throwing wood into them.....

Thanks,
Mike in ColoRADo

Hi Mike,

I would contact Bandit Corp and they should be able to email you a manual 800-952-0178. I would have the serial number of the chipper before calling.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

I've got a similar vintage 200+. Keep good knives and anvil in it and grease it regularly and it will last forever. They're like the ak47 of chippers. No idea how many hours on mine but I wouldn't be surprised if it was over 4k.

Mines got the ford diesel so can't help you much there. Napa should have all your filters etc.

Back