Bandit chipper paint code?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike944

Reaction score
anyone know any kind of paint code for a bandit chipper? Looking for the factory yellow.

Bought a 250 XP a couple of years ago, it had been painted primer gray. Would like to get it back to the original color, and have it look decent. I can't find anyone selling the proper color in anything other than aerosol cans for touch-up, and I'm certainly not going to paint an entire machine with spray cans.

Stopped at a couple of local paint places, nobody has any information on the color, and I don't have any un-primered panels to use for a color match.

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a gallon of the proper color paint, or some kind of code so my local place can mix it? I'd like the proper color, in a quality paint, not just "something close" I thought about buying an spray can, painting a sample, and taking that to a local paint supplier for a match, but I figured there has to be a better way, somebody must know where to find the paint code

Back