Been gone for awhile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LogSplitter1

Reaction score
My MS 361 repair manual is at my camp, and the saw is at my home. It has developed an air leak, so today I started working on it. I was a regular member a few years back, but have been inactive for awhile. Remembering the 'Beg for Manuals' thread, I tried to logon today but none of my passwords would work. The password reset only works with the original email address, and I've long since deleted that email account.

So I've created a new user name, very similar to the one I used before. The point of this post is to say thank you to the members that have submitted manuals, and also to say the new manuals subforum is a great idea.

I'm older now, so I don't cut as much wood as before, and my son-in-laws do most of the work. (Witness my 361 has an air leak now. :) ) But I'll be checking the forum frequently, because I don't want to be a freeloader and the 361 manual posted here saved me a 600 mile round trip to pick up the one I own.

Although dated and replaced, the Stihl MS 361 is still a great saw that was ahead of its time when first produced. Firewood hacks like myself have enjoyed running them for years.

Although dated and replaced, the Stihl MS 361 is still a great saw that was ahead of its time when first produced. Firewood hacks like myself have enjoyed running them for years.
If your 361 is "dated" then my 026 and 036 must be just plain old, and my 024 must be approaching "relic" status :)

Latest posts

Back