Beg for Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your inbox
Hello Ray,
I see you were helpful on a 44 gear box for another poster.

I just picked up a Lombard 44-2892 2211824 at a flea market. Made in Ashland Mass. USA It has a Model AH47 Serial # 2892 engine. It starts and cuts wood.

(1) Do you know where I can get a proper bar and chain for this saw? It has a David Bradley 09874M bar on it now. What would be the proper bar length ?
(2) Can you tell me the proper oil/gas mix ratio?
(3) It could also use a new drive sprocket that runs the chain. (Looking at the centrifical clutch I did not find any oil in that box. Should it hold oil or do you just add oil from time to time ?
(4) I would like to repaint and new decals, who sells decals?
(5) Any particular supplies for these Lombards that you know of?
(6) Any posters on here that are Lombard lovers and who I should contact ?
I live in Nebraska and just joined this site today.
Sincerely yours,
Nelag

Attachments

• lombard 44-46 inst. man.pdf
    5.8 MB · Views: 2
Good afternoon. I'm search of McCulloch 33b workshop Service Manual and IPL please.

Thank you
Check your inbox for an ipl and small Clymer service manual. The factory service manual 103677 has been impossible to track down. There are reportedly a few paper copies in existence, but none scanned or put in pdf.

Been looking for IPL/Service manul for David Bradely 647g, cant seem to find anything anywhere . Thanx in advance.

Back