best aftermarket cylinder kit for an ms660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because you say it doesn't necessarily make it true.
Enemy.... ROFLMAO, you best castigate Stihl for having a factory in China eh.....
The difference is in the quality control department. The Stihl plants in China are run by Stihl employees, and parts need to meet their specs. I’m sure China could produce some of the finest products in the world if that’s what they set out to do. But for Chinese-run aftermarket parts suppliers, quantity and low-cost always take priority over quality.

Just got an 066 in for "weak under power" diagnosis...SMH...
Swapped out plug-chinese carb- and finally got it to run and hold idle...but no power in the cut. Swapped the topend to a used oem P/C and she runs like it should..
I've got a BB, a Cross, and a bunch of OEM 1122 saws.
I like OEM and yes I very much like a decomp.

Muh man pants don't hug muh butt like they used to..:(

I think everything Hyway is Nikasil except the Titanikel jugs. The Titanikel will probably resist scoring better and may clean up better after a transfer event. I prefer the Nikasil because it’s easier to grind and machine. From what I have seen the castings are the same.

Sure, if you have the money...
Right. That would be all my money sat back for saw parts right now but I have a 271 needing a oil pump, a handful that need air filters, couple carb kits and I really need to find a 24-25in 3/8 .063 bar or a light 28in for firewood cutting i have nothing between 20 to 32 but a hand full of 24in chains bought with other chains together.

Latest posts

Back