BEST AIR FRYER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husqvarna257

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I know air fryers have been talked about before but I am wondering what brands people like. I would like one with a rotisserie to cook chicken, maybe a basket as well.
I am not trying to open a best chainsaw, oil / chain brand war. I promice:laugh:

Come on boys
Let us on in the secret
I bought Calphalon 200$ and fry and rings are like baked potato and sautéed onions
Need some input!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6318D8F5-F863-45A2-924E-5B21283DA4DF.jpeg

$20. Black Friday. Easy to clean.

Philbert

I've been wanting to get one of those fir awhile too. I just don't know which one to get. I'd like to get the biggest (quality) one I can get. Like the OP stated, with a rotisserie as well. Don't know which ones are good, and which ones are garbage.

We got a ninja from my wife's aunt this past Christmas. It's nice. Just use it for French fries and the like. Haven't figured out the time thing completely yet, but it does work pretty good.

We've had a Secura brand AF for 2 yrs and its great. I fry chcken wings/drummets every friday night. I rub them and hold in the fridge for hrs. Before frying them, takes 20 mins. Any frozen food comes out better than baking and way faster. It also makes great hotdogs.

I have an ancient phllips air fryer. Works great on anything breaded/frozen fry type stuff you can find in the grocery. It also works very well at reheating precooked foods (pizza, potato skins, chicken wings ect). The machine is very small and somewhat difficult to clean. I would not recommend trying to cook anything overly fatty in it. It would make a huge mess.

My folks have one of the more recent Phillips air fryers and use it heavily. They love it. It’s designed to catch the oil and be easy to clean. They use it up to twice a day and it’s still solid and shows no signs of failure. The pork crackling that comes out of it is amazing. They also do chicken breast in it kfc style and it’s just perfectly done. No fussing around, just shove it in set the timer and forget about it.

Back