Best brush cutter blades.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie294life

Brush Popper and Amateur Tree Butcher
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a stihl km131r just put the brush cutter shield and fitting on it, would like to know what is the best blade for popping heavy brush and small trees, brambles….etc.

Renegade carbide blades, cheap, last a long time, very good for anything under 4". I've cleared acres of small poplar, tag alder, mulberry with one and it's just getting to the point where I'm thinking of replacing it. For under $25 a piece it's the best thing I've used yet.

I will second the renegade, use on my FS110 handlebar with good results so far.
Wiped out anything in the brush-3" range without too much trouble.
I use the renegade hybrid, since I have some tall grass in the mix. Blades are not great for grasses, but this at least lays them down without clogging.

I will second the renegade, use on my FS110 handlebar with good results so far.
Wiped out anything in the brush-3" range without too much trouble.
I use the renegade hybrid, since I have some tall grass in the mix. Blades are not great for grasses, but this at least lays them down without clogging
I have a stihl km131r just put the brush cutter shield and fitting on it, would like to know what is the best blade for popping heavy brush and small trees, brambles….etc.

Renegade carbide blades, cheap, last a long time, very good for anything under 4". I've cleared acres of small poplar, tag alder, mulberry with one and it's just getting to the point where I'm thinking of replacing it. For under $25 a piece it's the best thing I've used yet.
this one?

Back