Best Deals on Husqvarna light Bars and chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outback1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have a 262xp & 365 Special that I need bars and chains. So with that being said where do you go to get the best deals?
I need a XTL 280-72 & a XTL380-84 I prefer full skip chains . Thank you for your information.

I do but I can’t send them on vacation with their prices and I’m buying two bars at the same time one for my 262 & 365 special!

If we arent careful, we will lose our dealership network... they will never compete price wise with the internet, but the value of having them outweighs that in my opinion. Try going in and negotiating with them, you may be able to find a happy medium.

That’s just it their attitude is what it’s marked is the price! I’m buying two bars at one time! I understand of making a profit but a home run on every sale? No thanks! That is one of the many reasons ACE Hardware and other stores are in the Chainsaw sales the local guy just doesn’t deal except to a handful of people!

Back