Brand new Cs3510 and cs590 for $525

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow how cool. They definitely rock. I was shocked to find out it was only 21cc. So do you have any advise on things to do and look out for on my new 590. Clutch is making a chirping sound. Bearing is greased too. Washer maybe? I was looking at the oversized dogs too how do you like them?

Wow how cool. They definitely rock. So what should I watch for on my new 590. What upgrades have you done? I was definitely going to get the double oversized dogs.
The double dogs for the money was a good deal on eBay. Fit like a glove. Saw came with 20" bar so I got a 24" from frawleys saw shop. It's alil cumbersome but cuts well. I also got an El cheapo oregon bar 20" for it incase I get pinched up. I'm looking at a bottom plate protector. I'm not to smart mod or repair wise but after the 5 years is up I will MM and get it tuned. I think tinmansaws has some good videos and I bet alot of guys on here have valuable info on tips and tricks for this saw. For me a saw that starts reliably is what mattered to me most.

I recently picked up an echo 3510, brand new for $80! I think the guy was hurting for money. I hope it wasn’t a stolen saw! In any case, it’s really nice, and seems to cut surprisingly well as long as it’s under 10 inches. I’m a bit of a newbie, but I really like the saw . I also just got this echo 620 pw in very good condition with a great looking piston for 120 bucks the story I was told, was that this kid got it from his dad. I don’t think he knew what he had it came with a 27 7 inch bar, but I’m going to put a 20 on it. I still have not had a chance to use it

Go for it I bought a 590 3 years ago first thing I did with it was cut 3000 linear ft. of boards from 10 inch logs. Wide open for hours. Auto feed chainsaw mill. Used a 26 inch ripping chain-bar. Still use it for bucking firewood, now. 18 inch bar, jig sharpen only, goes thru a 16 inch maple log no pressure no bog no fixing. Important to clean air filter and or replace - and back flow fuel filter in tank or replace.
Now bought a 21 inch swing blade for boards.
String trimmer, Echo, hundreds of hrs. Big property. Grease head, never fails.
Gotta service every year.
Bought a smaller Echo saw too for limbs.
Hell yea good to know. I did end up getting them for 500. I'm interested in getting into milling myself but I have logs twice that size(not what I bought the 590 for)but I think I'm going to get one of the ms660 clones with a 32 or 36in bar and ripping chain. I've hear the stories about the 590s airfilter issue and went ahead and sealed it with a touch of Honda bond liquid gasket. Im pretty meticulous with my equipment being a motorcycle tech so it seems ill have these echos for quite some time. I also have a trimmer my neighbor gave me that was half buried in dirt. I tore it down cleaned it out put it back together (no carb kit)and this old srm2100 runs like a top. That sold me on echo and I also have a couple acres in Oklahoma so she gets a good bit of working as well. Thanks for the information my friend.

Latest posts

Back