• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand new Stihl MS 280 Meteor piston and brand new NWP MS280 cylinder and piston kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hello Gang,

I bought these brand new parts for an MS270 and an MS280 I had acquired that were tough to pull over.... and I hadn't even looked at the pistons yet...

Needless to say, once opened up, the pistons and cylinders were perfect on both saws.... one had so much crud in the clutch that it was stuck on and the other had a missing flywheel and clutch so I couldn't turn it until later on....

So, I have a brand new Meteor MS280 piston set and a brand new NWP MS280 piston and cylinder kit for sale.

I would like to make a deal and sell it all to one lucky buyer for $80 total, shipped to con. USA

Attachments

• IMG_5131.JPG
    IMG_5131.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5134.JPG
    IMG_5134.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Let me see what all I need for a dead 280 when I get off work....I got one but it needs a few parts and I don't have any other 280 to pick parts off of...

Latest posts

Back