Brush Bandit 250xp engine type

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, ok so i guess ill test it out and see how it goes! Thanks for the opinions guys. I am much better informed now than i was at the beginning of the week!

In almost every situation you go diesel over gas. One thing to think about is that motor can b fixed by any mechanic not just a diesel shop. Also ford 4.9 is known as probably the best motor they ever made. When it blows get on cl and find a f150 that has it that a old man has been driving they are everywhere. Call a shop for that diesel and get a quote on a total overhaul. I had a sweet deal on a piece of machinery with a 550deere. Called to see what the price to get overhaul cause I needed to b prepared. 48k. Better to get something with a motor you can find easily. If we're talking used. If new DIESEL:)

If there is a Ritchie Brothers Auction near you, find out if they have a paint shop. Get them to give you a quote on sandblasting and painting it. It will probably be around $2,500 CDN. (including new stickers).
It may seem like a lot, but it will be professional and in the long run will be cheaper than doing it yourself.....
once you factor in your hours.:)

Back