Chainsaw Bar Builder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scor440tk

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Where can I get a chainsaw bar made or a current one altered to look like this click on attachment to see full view I blacked out the logo on the blade

Attachments

• 3F2EE843-2AA6-4ECE-AB07-F710117E77CF.jpeg
    3F2EE843-2AA6-4ECE-AB07-F710117E77CF.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 130
Chainsaw Bar and Repair made custom bars, but the owner retired and closed the business this past spring. Too bad no young fellow took it over. Sadly it's another lost art.. I don't think anyone else is left that makes bars. Cannon is your only option if they will do it.

I contacted cannon last year about a 25" bar similar to that and as i recall they wanted like 850 for it...i passed

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Chainsaw Bar and Repair made custom bars, but the owner retired and closed the business this past spring. Too bad no young fellow took it over. Sadly it's another lost art.. I don't think anyone else is left that makes bars. Cannon is your only option if they will do it.
Is there a way to contact him even though he is retired like a address email city state etc?

$850 for a Cannon bar, REALLY?
for a single custom made one off bar from cannon i would say yup, they do sell bars in that shape already ...pretty sure its for race cutting using huge saws with a short bar...ever see the price of a dual saw bar? you'll sht yourself LOL

for a single custom made one off bar from cannon i would say yup, they do sell bars in that shape already ...pretty sure its for race cutting using huge saws with a short bar...ever see the price of a dual saw bar? you'll sht yourself LOL
I gotchya.
I am new to spending more on a bar, than I would my grail saws!

Where can I get a chainsaw bar made or a current one altered to look like this click on attachment to see full view I blacked out the logo on the blade

Isn’t that a Iggesunds JPS harvester bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back